- From The Helm: Letter from your president
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Eye on Interlochen - Your Photos
- Welcome Aboard
- Best Boat Parade Ever
- 2012 Christmas Lights Winners
- Halloween Family
- Dusty Watkins Birthday
- 2011 Christmas Lights Winners
- Santa Elves Busy in Interlochen
- Halloween in Interlochen
- Longtime Carrier Retires
- Boat Parade Winners
- Cleaning up our parks
- Welcome Back Tilapia
- Maintenance Schedule Outlined
- 2010 Christmas Lights Winners
- Interlochen Identity
- Lights Will Shine Over Interlochen
- It Is Your Backyard
- Interbrook Woman\'s Club
- Happy Birthday Mr. Findlay
- Welcome Tilapia
- Improved Signage
- Independence Day Boat Parade
- 2009 Christmas decorations winners
Boat Parade Winners
Winners of the 6th annual Independence Day Boat Parade are:
First -- Ginger and David Duperre for "a canoe full of Uncle Sams"
Second -- Yvonne and Roger Pendleton for "Interlochen Calliope"
Third -- Ken Simoneaux for his "tall-ship kayak"
Emcee for the festivities was Mike Saliba. He and the judges viewed the parade of red, white and blue decorated boats from the waterfront gazebo at Eileen and Dusty Watkins' home. To avoid conflict with the Arlington 4th of July Parade, the sixth annual Interlochen Independence Day Boat Parade was held on Saturday July 2. The waterways echoed with patriotic music and spirit. The parade floated along the Middle Channel, turned into the South Channel, then across the wide water and into the North Channel, returning to the Middle Channel and ending at Watkins Gazebo. Lake Interlochen residents applauded the passing boats from their backyards along the parade route.